Field King Professional 190328 No Leak Pump Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gal
Item Code # 190328
$89.99 Our price: $79.99
|price per item||minimum qty.|
Customers who bought this item also bought:
- PISTON and DIAPHRAGM: this professional backpack sprayer does the work of both! The built-in agitator, activated by the pumping action, keep liquids, wettable powders*, and water-soluble solutions mixed and ready to spray.
- EXCLUSIVE NO LEAK PUMP: internal pump design prevents liquids from leaking down your back - keeping your clothes dry.
- REPAIR IN MINUTES: patented pump design has minimal wear parts, and the seals can easily be replaced in minutes while remaining in the field.
- REACHES 150 PSI: when the internal pressure chamber is fully pressurized, it can send a straight stream up to 30 feet.**
- VITON® SEALS: these high quality seals provide maximum chemical resistance allowing you to apply weed killers/herbicides, fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides, cleaning chemicals, and even bleach.
- 21" POLY WAND: and premium shut-off featuring a comfort grip, lockable trigger to prevent hand fatigue, a nickel-plated brass poppet for strength and precision, and a removable in-line filter to reduce clogging.
- 4 NOZZLES INCLUDED: brass adjustable nozzle (enables stream to cone), narrow and wide flat fans to quickly cover large areas, and our patented foaming nozzle providing visible confirmation of the covered area when using a chemical surfactant (i.e., Roundup weed killer). Also accepts TeeJet® nozzles.
- 25 PSI REGULATOR: low pressure regulator is ideal for applying herbicides to reduce drifting.
- SHOULDER HARNESS: with adjustable padded straps, waist belt and chest cinch strap, the backpack ensures comfort while you work.
- FILTRATION BASKET: large tank opening with filtration basket keeps large debris out of the tank while filling.
- PUMP HANDLE: attached using a threaded bolt to secure the handle with no slack (far superior to a typical cotter pin found in competitive products). Can be configured for left- or right-handed pump operation.
- PARTS AVAILABLE: increase the longevity of your sprayer and contact us at 1-800-311-9903 for replacement parts (i.e., nozzles, wand and shut-off, o-rings and seals, pump handle, shoulder harness, etc.).
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We warrant that each product sold by us will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of shipment by us.
* Tested to over 1,000,000 cycles with a wettable powder without failure.
** Distance dependent on the chemical being used.